We are very excited to change the way we are fundraising for our school and have created a fun event that the whole family can participate in.
To make this event easy and successful, we will be using ‘imAthlete.com’ as an electronic platform for fundraising. This will make it easy to get support from friends and family both in Durango and beyond.
As mentioned last week, we need 100% participation from our student body in order to reach our fundraising goal and continue to provide an affordable education to all St. Columba families. We feel that raising a minimum of $200 in sponsorships is both realistic and achievable for EVERY family.
At this point, we need all students to be registered as participants for the event, and we need your help to do it! For liability purposes both for St. Columba and imAthlete, this step is a requirement.
To register your child/ren, PLEASE go to: www.imathlete.com/events/FamilyFunRun/register/fsource=Main
- Click Fun Run/Walk registration
- Click read and initial the waiver boxes. (you must indicate that you are registering for your minor child)
- In category, select your child's grade level (this is important because there will also be classroom incentives offered)
- You will need to create a family team name. This is to track the fundraising goal of $200 PER FAMILY. Feel free to be creative or just use your last name. This will only be seen by friends and family who you solicit for a donation.
- If you have more than one child, click ‘add another registrant’
- Select category and sign the waiver for that child
- At the top of the address page, there is a button that says ‘Address Option’ click view then ‘use address’. This will auto-populate the information you already entered.
- We will be giving a free t-shirt to all students thanks to our generous corporate sponsors. Your registrations need to be in by April 28 for their t-shirt to be ordered.
- Once you have added all of your children, click checkout, then submit registration.
THANK YOU for doing this! We also hope that YOU will come and participate in the event, but your registration is not required.
If you have any questions or need assistance filling out the form, please speak to Heidi at the front office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.